I almost decided not to post my February insta recap. The month kind of got away from me & I was feeling a little silly posting it so late. I really like reflecting on the month though, so here she is. Better late than never, right?
- We’ve had an incredibly warm winter, so when Container Bar decided to open their patio-only bar & let Dandy Brewing takeover, we grabbed some friends & headed on over.
- Dad took me to the Flames game. We grabbed dinner before at National (buck a shuck oyster night!) & had a great time!
- N was home for the weekend. We celebrated Valentines Day with a beautiful dinner at a new British restaurant, Whitehall.
- Dad turned 60 this month! We celebrated his birthday with a lovely dinner at my parents house. Luckily N was home so we could all be there!
- I love giving friends babysitting coupons when they have babies. This little guy was a gem & we’d gladly watch him again any time.
- Brad Paisley came to town & put on an incredible show. He’s mine & N’s favourite country artist & is such an amazing performer.
- La Manzanilla. I have no words for that view!
- Beach days with N. We spent 9 days in what I can only describe as paradise. I got an ok tan.
- We were blessed with beautiful nightly sunsets, but I thought this one was particularly gorgeous. We had dinner at a beachside restaurant for a friends’ 30th & watched the sun dip low.
Hope March is treating you well! I’m working on some changes over here & on getting back on the blogging train. I still want to post about our anniversary in Kelowna &, of course, all about our time in Mexico. I’ll get there! haha