Welcome to 2013! I say this every year, but I can’t believe it’s a new year already. The whole year flew by and December was no exception. So much happened this month that it was hard to choose just 9 photos to represent 30 days! (I obviously have a photo problem.)
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed the New Years Festivities! 2012 was great! Here’s to another great year in 2013! xoxo
1. Enjoying my first extra large pina colada on the strip in Vegas!
2. Las Vegas Half Marathon! So glad that both N and my dad decided to join me. It was an incredible run! Check one off the bucket list!
3. Getting dressed up, drinking margharitas, and celebrating finishing our Half Marathons in Vegas!
4. My coworkers decorated my desk for my return from Vegas. It is still decorated. It’s too awesome to take down.
5. We had a great time at my Company Christmas Party. Heather, Zevi, N, and I looking pretty beautiful.
6. First ski date of the season at Lake Louise. N is the best ski buddy!
7. Christmas Sweaters for a party night in Banff!
8. How many Adairs does it take to trim a tree? (3 + 1 de Boer!)
9. Christmas Day 5 km Run with N and my dad! It’s my Christmas Tradition.